Thursday, April 3, 2008

I found them Katrina!

My cousin Katrina is always changing the look of her blog and it always looks great! I've been wanting to make mine more personalized so I kept asking her to share her secrets. She's been avoiding me! I finally just took a few minutes to look at her html code where I found the answer to my questions. I might be changing the look of this again soon because I need to play around with it awhile to get it just the way I want it. It's one o'clock in the morning and I really need to get to bed!

3 comments:

Robin said...

I LOVE the look of your "new" blog, Heidi! Very pretty! I hope I can find something that I like for mine. I am challenged in this area.

Heidi said...

Believe me, I tried a few before I found this one! It is very easy to switch backgrounds once you know how so I just kept switching until I found the right one!

Kristin said...

It is fun personalizing isn't it? Yours looks great! I liked changing the colors and fonts of the headlines and stuff too once I picked the color scheme,