Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Good Girl!

Ethan used to call Daisy by her name but now he only calls her "Good Girl." I guess this shows how much Daisy's behavior has improved since Joshua started talking. His first word was not Mommy or Daddy-- No, it was Daisy! He also quickly learned how to say "No, Daisy. Bad Girl." This is when I realized I was calling her a "Bad Girl" too much.

Ethan loves to feed Daisy his food! I often have to send her outside while he eats or else he will give almost all of it to Daisy. John gets mad at Daisy for taking the food from Ethan but hey, if he is handing it to her or throwing it on the floor, how can we expect her, a Beagle, to stay away!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Thanks for sharing. Isn't technology awesome. I feel like I have met your family and visited your home. Very cool. I need to make more of those. Ethan is so darn cute.