Thursday, April 17, 2008

Respect For My Kitchen Table


I really need a bigger table. My table is only 30 by 60. The width is so narrow that we have trouble fitting the food and our plates on the table. Ethan is now joining us at the table so I am getting more desperate. I've decided that maybe if I start giving more respect to the table I have, the universe will give me a new one! : ) It's worth a try, right?

So, I made this flower arrangement for my table with stuff I had laying around the house. I think it turned out cute even though I am a novice and didn't purchase anything new. If you don't like it, please keep this to yourself so I can go on loving it! : ) Yes, I am a timid crafter!

6 comments:

Robin said...

I don't see why anyone would not like it. It's very cute! And it's a great idea!

Sarah said...

It's beautiful. I have only one gardening goal: to plant a cutting garden, because I love fresh flowers. Your bouquet is lovely.

Jueneta said...

Great job on the arrangement. I think you should be getting a table soon. We got married a year before you and I just got a table this last Christmas. GOOD LUCK THOUGH.

Tori said...

What a PRETTY center-piece! Just determine that if you really need it God will provide. He dresses the flowers of the field beautifully, why not your house!?? Anyway, that's what I feel/believe AND practice... and you've been amazed by my experiences! So, put it to the test... it isn't the universe, it IS God!!! ;)
I love you, Heidi!!
Tori of http://torimade.etsy.com/

Heidi said...

I know it is Heavenly Father! I read a book about the Law of Attraction and I told John that if I just substitute Heavenly Father for Universe, the book includes a lot of the same principles the prophets have been teaching us all along!

Kristin said...

Just "threw it together" huh? I can't throw something like that together without it looking like I really did just throw it together. You are truly talented in the flower arranging thing. I totally want a cutting garden too.