Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Oh No! Ink on the Couch!


One day when I wasn't looking, Ethan decided to create his first piece of artwork! He used a ball point pen to draw all over not one, not two, but three couch cushions and an armrest. I didn't even notice until the next morning. After scrubbing and scrubbing at the marks with dish soap and water as recommended by the salesman, I turned to the internet. After one super quick search, I found out that rubbing alcohol was the cleaner of choice. Let me tell you, it was like magic! The ink disappeared before my eyes with only the slightest rubbing. I was sure to declare my gratitude for rubbing alcohol and the internet in my gratitude journal!

1 comment:

Robin said...

I'm glad you were able to get the ink out. I haven't had furniture marked on yet, but our walls have become easels for the artistic whims of our kids. :)