Saturday, March 29, 2008

Suze Orman

In case you are interested, I'm passing this along. Seems like a great deal and we should all be saving anyway.
"Anyone who opens a new, eligible Save Yourself account from TD AMERITRADE by March 31, 2008, and makes 12 consecutive automatic deposits of at least $50 or more per month, will receive a $100 cash deposit into the account within four weeks of the one-year anniversary of their first qualifying deposit. The first deposit of $50 or more must be made within 30 days of the account opening date and minimum monthly deposits must be met to receive the offer."

I'm thinking about doing this.

Go to www.suzeorman.com for more info.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Well, I obviously missed the cut-off for this promotion, but that Suze Orman is great, isn't she? I have one of her books (9 Steps to Financial Freedom) that I am always wanting to read and re-read.