Friday, March 21, 2008

Oops!

Abby's kindergarten class dyed Easter Eggs today. When I picked Abby up from school we had this conversation:

Abby: "Mommy, you have a big mess to clean up in my bookbag!"
Me: "What do you mean?"
Abby: "I had eggs in there and they cracked."

I was thinking: "No big deal, they are hard boiled" but I opened her bookbag to see what was going on. See the picture below to see what I saw!

Apparently a parent sent in raw eggs instead of hard boiled and nobody noticed. Abby's teacher happened to come out of the building while we were still waiting for Jack so I showed her the mess. She couldn't believe it and said, "I'm glad you are taking this so well." I was laughing and said, "I have four kids, this is nothing!" I guess it's time for a new bookbag!

3 comments:

Robin said...

I always thought it would be funny to fill plastic eggs with applesauce. You mean that WOULDN'T be funny? Ahhh, man! :)

Kristin said...

Here's a hint. What's the quickest way to clear a crowded jacuzzi tub? I have two words for ya...ziploc and chili! "It's a good thing"! (I got that one from David and Eric. You think I could come up with something like that on my own?!)

Robin said...

Those guys (shaking my head but smiling in remembrance of them)... Aren't big brothers great?