Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Fun in the Snow!

Okay, so these pictures are from January and now it is March. I really agree with "Better late than never" in this case so here they are!

We all played in the snow this day. My children were excited about me coming out because last year I was pregnant and didn't go out much. Why bother if you can't go sledding at top speed down the hill just to throw yourself off of the sled before it goes over the drop off and into the woods???



This was Ethan's first time in the snow! He really enjoyed it and smiled a lot. When my other children were first introduced to the snow, they were curious but didn't really smile and eventually cried to go back inside. Ethan stayed outside for at least twice as long as the others did as babies.




He even let us lay him down in the snow and help him make a snow angel!


We actually didn't get much snow this winter and the children are disappointed. Abby keeps commenting on the lack of snow and I'm sure I'll continue to hear about it for a few more months or even until next winter!

At least they didn't lose any of their Spring Break like they usually do. My parents are going on a cruise for Spring Break so we are staying home the whole time. We hope to go bowling as a family on the discount day.

Fun, fun, fun!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Your kids are adorable! Funny how similar our kids gender layout turned out. You know why you didn't get any snow? Cause we got it. We had way too much snow and below freezing this winter. I am sooo ready for spring.

Robin said...

I saw a kid's pink snow bib for sale at Target here just the other day and thought of you since you were the one who taught me what a snow bib is. Why they're selling them (or rather IT--there was only one and I can't imagine them selling out of snow bibs in Austin) is beyond me, especially since it's almost April and snow here is a fluke even in the winter time.