Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Robin

I received a comment last night from Robin but it didn't list a last name. I'm hoping it is from one of my greatest friends from college, Robin Schwausch! Is it you? I have tried several times to find you on the internet with no luck-- and I'm talking hours here! I didn't know if I was still spelling your last name right and your last name could be changed for all I know. If it's you, I'd love to be able to email you. I'm going to post an email address here for a short time. Email me and if you have a blog or website, send me the links. I'd love to check them out!

If it is not Robin Schwausch, sorry about all of the excitement. I'm glad you found my blog and could you please let me know which Robin you are. I have a terrible memory. I'm glad someone feels the same way I do about the house. I'm sure there are many more of us!

No comments: