Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Before and After

I'm sure many mothers can relate-- or at least I hope they can-- but lately I've been thinking that when I finish my chores and the house is clean I should take a picture. Then I should take another picture in the evening so I can compare. It is truely unbelievable how quickly a clean house can become a messy house! I often wonder if someone stopped by, how long would they think it had been since I last cleaned the house? Hours? Days? Even a week? Maybe I should start asking!

2 comments:

John Monteith said...

What, no pictures? Be brave! You won't shock anyone--they've ALL been there.

Robin said...

Happy Birthday, Heidi! Not to freak you out or anything, but I found your blog last week after just minutes of searching and I've wanted to pop in and say "HI!" I hope you have a wonderful birthday. :D It is the 19th, right?

Oh, and by the way, I feel the saaaaaame way! There is little to show for a full day's work in the home...other than the happy faces. Gotta love those! :)