Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pumpkin Cookies

Okay, so maybe Pumpkin Shaped Cookies is a more accurate description.



My creative and clever husband John made the children a stencil for a Jack o'Lantern face. Isn't it cute?


Here is a picture of Joshua looking at his cookie. He hadn't eaten any of his dinner and I told him he had to eat a few bites before he could have a cookie. When the cookies were ready, I pulled his dinner back out of the fridge. Even seeing and smelling the yummy cookie wasn't temptation enough to eat any meatloaf, mashed potatoes or green beans.



While rolling out the dough, I ate too many little bites and feel a bit ill. Oops.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I love sugar cookies but I have yet to make them myself. I remember my mom making them growing up and loved them. I had a yummy soft recipe on my mission and I lost it. Tim doesn't like the thin crunchy ones. I like them though. Those look delicious. What a good mom you are.

Tori said...

Looks like lots of fun. :)

Jueneta said...

You are such a good mom to provide such fun and memorable activities for your kids.