Monday, October 13, 2008

My Beautiful Daughter!

On October 7th my beautiful daughter Abby turned seven! I feel so blessed to have her. She is my one and only daughter. The only one I will get to go wedding dress shopping with. (Which may actually be a blessing.) I love you Abby!




Abby on the day she was born:

Abby on her blessing day:
Abby was my happiest baby. She smiled and laughed a lot!
Abby's first Easter:
Abby's Second Easter:

Thank you Heavenly Father for letting me experience the joys of having a daughter of my own! She is so precious to me!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Golden Birthday, Abby! My, how time flies!!!

Robin said...

What a beautiful post! I love the pictures, especially the last 2...Jack and Abby are like porcelain dolls. You have a beautiful family, Heidi! Happy birthday to Abby!

milojohn5 said...

Happy Birthday, Abby!

David

Jueneta said...

She is a cutie. I love the picture with her and Jack.

Kristin said...

She certainly is a beauty! Those only daughters are certainly a ray of delicacy in a herd of boys aren't they? I feel like my daughter helped refine my boys a little too. Do you feel the same about Abby? Happy Birthday Abby!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, Abby! Penelope still talks about her cousin Abby (and Jack). She looks so grown up. I love her hair. Is it the lighting, or is her hair a bit on the red side?

I'm a sucker for redheads (even those with just a little).

Daniel and Karen said...

Happy belated Birthday to Bridget's only girl cousin! :)

I still remember being left behind at the Monteith homestead during conference weekend because everyone else had left to come visit the new baby. Ah, memories.