Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ethan Discovers New Territory!



This was Ethan's first time climbing on the table. I was snapping a few pictures while thinking about how I was only encouraging this risky behavior when he dropped that Ragu bottle on the floor. Thankfully it didn't pop open and spill everywhere like one did when Jack dropped it on the carpet a few weeks ago. Remember?


My new kitchen chair cushions were spared for another day. They have already experienced chocolate, macaroni and cheese, spaghetti, RED paint and various crumbs. Luckily, all of these happened AFTER I treated them with Scotchguard (Thanks Jacquie!) and I was able to get all of the stains out. I was scared when I saw the red paint but the hardest one to clean out of the cushions was the definitely the chocolate!



Doesn't my boy look so proud of himself for discovering new territory? He is such a cutie!

2 comments:

Tori said...

He IS cute. The table has been an issue for us. I resorted to putting the chairs down (with the top of the back on the floor) because it was such an ongoing issue! Good luck dealing with Ethan getting up there regularly now! ^_^

Robin said...

My kids usually leave the kitchen tables alone, but they like to stand on our coffee table and change DVDs and videos for themselves and also use it as a springboard (only no springs attached!) to jump on the couch. They'd better watch out, because we have those pergo floors and that could sort of hurt if they missed their mark. :)