Friday, June 20, 2008

My First Digital Scrapbook Page!


I'm thinking about starting to make a digital scrapbook. I like traditional scrapbooking but I think it is more time consuming, takes up more space and costs more money. Plus, with digital pages, you can share them and back them up. I haven't decided one way or the other yet. What are your thoughts? If you digitally scrapbook, how do you publish your pages?


John told me about a great free program called GIMP that I could use and it seems to work well! Thanks John! Thanks GIMP!

4 comments:

Jueneta said...

Yea!!!! I think that you are good at it. The joy of digi pages is the space. One the space that it takes on your dining room table . . . none, the space it takes on your shelf . . . tiny if you print them in a 12X12 shutterfly book (smaller than a traditional yearbook).

Did you buy photoshop elements?

If you have any questions I would love to help. But you seem to have figured it out. Congrats on the first page; lets see page 2.

Robin said...

Wow, great job! I am not so much into digital, but I like to see other's work. Have fun!

Kristin said...

I ttotally want to try that. ALl our pictures are digital and I don't want to print them each out to scrapbook by hand as some people have suggested I do. Thanks for the link!

Tori said...

Good job! :) I'm sure you'll find lots of great resources. There are many places that have free page backdrops (or whatever they are called) as well as the ones you have to pay for. I'm sure you already know that, though.