Friday, June 6, 2008

Abby Graduates From Kindergarten


Abby has had a wonderful year in Mrs. Baggett's Kindergarten class! When recording her Kindergarten memories she wrote that the hardest thing about Kindergarten was staying home sick. She loves school and I am so happy about it! Abby was the only one in her class that was already reading at the beginning of Kindergarten and one of only a handful reading in ALL of Kindergarten. I was worried that she wouldn't get the attention she needed at her level but luckily, they pulled her into a reading group with the other 4 readers and WOW! By the end of Kindergarten they told me she is reading on Rigby Level 22 when Level 5 is considered to be on grade level at the end of the year. Way to go Abby! We love you so much!



Was I good at Abby's graduation?

No.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations to Abby! Penny was promoted as well. She is so pretty, just like her mommy.

Unknown said...

Abby, you are the greatest!!!

Remind me to get you a graduation present when you come to Virginia Beach again.

I hope to come to see you in July.

Grandma Monteith

Robin said...

Congratulations to Abby! Kindergarten graduation is a great thing.

Robin said...

P.S. I think that last little bit about Ethan was funny! :D