Sunday, June 1, 2008

Women & Money


I just finished reading this book and I am recommending it to everyone. Suze gives us steps to complete each month to get our finances in order including opening a savings account that pays more interest, getting out of debt, setting up retirement accounts, getting life insurance, setting up trusts, writing wills, etc. She writes in a way that is very easy to follow and understand. I found the whole section on retirement accounts the most useful because with all of the choices out there, it can be confusing.

2 comments:

Robin said...

I've read parts of her book, The Nine Steps to Financial Freedom, and it sounds like a lot of the same stuff. I like Suze Orman, and I like that she makes it easier to understand.

Jueneta said...

We are trying to pay down our school loan still . . . it so long. Will the book help you grow money on trees? We are looking for a few seeds to come our way.