Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ethan Wants a Sandwich


Ethan is not allowed to have peanut butter yet because of his soy/dairy baby allergy that he has grown out of-- YEAH! The rest of my children eat sandwiches for lunch almost everyday. One day Ethan was fussing and kept pointing at their sandwiches. I made him a sandwich with jelly and margarine and then realized that the jelly was contaminated with peanut butter and had to throw that sandwich away and open a new jelly and make a new sandwich. I hate to put margarine on a sandwich like this . I'm sure there are other spread choices I'm not thinking about-- could you give me ideas of sandwiches for Ethan with no nut spreads? He loves grilled cheese. Thanks for your help!



3 comments:

Sarah said...

Your kids are goofy. I like your table. What about a little cream cheese?

Heidi said...

Cream cheese. See, I wouldn't have thought of that. I'll try it!

Kristin said...

Great idea Sarah. It is a good thing Sam isn't allergic to peanut butter or he would be in BIG trouble. This week he started a new habbit of eating PB by hand when I am not around to catch him. YUCK> Needles to say we had to throw that jar away.