Friday, April 3, 2009

Among Friends



John looks at this image and he sees a girl who disobeyed the "Only two friends to bed" rule.

I look at this image and see a girl who loves to be surrounded by her friends.

How do you pick just two when you have so many wonderful friends? You don't want to hurt the feelings of your other friends. You don't want them to miss you or you to miss them.

I hope that Abby will always be surrounded by good friends.

I am thankful for my many friends. They have helped me through the tough times, laughed with me through the fun times and listened when I needed to talk.

Thank you friends.

6 comments:

Jueneta said...

So cute. No fair she has to choose just 2.

Sarah said...

I see that picture and all I see is a mini-Heidi. She is like your clone.

Penny is the same way. Luckily, she has a thing for small stuffed animals, so she can get away with more.

Two friends? Is John for real?

Stephanie said...

Love the slinky!

Kristin said...

What an adorable little girl. Nice sentiments too. I am glad to call you my friend!

Tori said...

Sweet. I'm glad you're my friend, too.

Leah said...

love this picture and I'm with you on the caption of it, not John...I'm sure she'll always surround herself with good friends....and I loved your little poem at the last post...very clever..may just have to use it the next time we do get pregnant :)