Friday, August 15, 2008

Jack Got His First Power Tool!



Well, I decided that it was time Jack learned how to use a weed eater! John can use all of the help he can get. Those of you that have seen our yard know what I'm talking about. We live on a hill that requires more cutting with the weed eater than the lawn mower. I researched weed eaters and found a cheap one that is only 6 pounds. Sure you have to plug it in but Jack only weighs 47 pounds so I didn't want it to be too heavy. He did a great job his first day and loves his new toy! He actually likes helping John in the yard-- he always has and I hope he always will. : )
Thanks for the help Jack!

3 comments:

milojohn5 said...

Keep hoping...

How far up the hill does it reach? Do you guys do the whole driveway with that thing?

Kristin said...

I need to put Joseph to work with our weekwacker. Tim doens't like using them very much but we need it.

Stephanie said...

I won't use the weed wacker, it scares me. Way to go, Jack!