Saturday, May 10, 2008

Our Anniversary Trip!


John and I decided to do something really special for our 11th anniversary which was May 3, 2008. Last year we celebrated our 10th only 9 days before Ethan was born so we couldn't go on a trip like we wanted to. We haven't done a vacation without the children before so I didn't want to go too far with Ethan so little still. We decided to drop the children off at my mom's in Virginia Beach and head for a hotel on the beach. We stayed for two nights in an awesome room with a 2 person Jacuzzi tub right in the bedroom! It was so nice to not have to worry about taking care of the children for these two days and to be able to concentrate on each other!



We did bring the children to the hotel when we checked in because my mom was still at work and the children wanted to go to the beach with us. Looking at the three of them in the tub really shows how big the tub was! If I ever build a house and can afford one, I'm putting one of these babies in! I don't want an outdoor hottub because they require chemicals and are hard to keep clean. I would much rather have a jacuzzi tub I can fill when I want to take a nice relaxing bath and then empty away the water when I'm done.



John and I didnt' take many pictures but here is one I took of the two of us. When we looked at the picture we both laughed. It's kind of fun to take one of these pictures because you never know what you're going to get!


John is an amazing husband! So many people have told me how awesome he is and how they wish their husbands would do some of the things John does for me. I don't need other people to tell me how wonderful he is because I've known since we starting dating 12 1/2 years ago. He is so supportive of me and works hard to support our family. He spoils me rotten and I love every minute of it!

1 comment:

milojohn5 said...

Happy anniversary, you guys! I'm glad that you got to get away and do something fun for the occasion.

The pictures look great; I haven't seen any wedding pictures for a while now. I think that yours was the only one I've been to (friends or family) in the past 10 years.

David