Monday, December 1, 2008

Joshua's Fourth Birthday!

Okay, time to do a little catching up here. I want to have this blog made into a book so I need to make sure I have included certain special occasions. Special occasions like Joshua's fourth birthday! Hooray!

Joshua requested a Texas Fudge Cake for his birthday. Lucky me! It's cheap, easy and delicious!


Joshua wanted a bowling set for his birthday.



So, that's what he got of course! It's fun to set up the pins at the end of the hallway and bowl down the hall. The hard part is keeping Ethan out of the way.



And yes, this is the best picture I have of Joshua and his bowling set. But you know, sometimes when you are just so VERY happy, your big smile pushes your eyes closed.

I love you Joshua! You are so very easy to love.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

That looks like a fun bowling set with the little balls inside the pins. I will have to keep my eyes open for that one. Sam's birthday is coming up in two weeks and he would probably like that too. How many pins are there? Six? Happy birthday Joshua!

J.G. said...

Happy Birthday to the big boy!

I can't believe he's FOUR!!!

Tori said...

oops. Jess was logged in. He's NEVER logged in. How annoying. Sorry about that.

Sarah said...

I can't believe he's four! He was only a few months old (I think when I last saw him).