Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ah, Memory Lane

My mother cleaned out her attic and found a big Rubbermaid tub I had put up there ages ago. She asked me to take it or trash it. It was full of old letters and some trinkets. While going through some of the letters, I found this jewel:


I don't quite remember what "promises break crosses" means but I think it was my way of saying that a promise is a promise whether you cross your fingers or not.
I probably kept this as "evidence" but now it will certainly be filed under "humor." Love it!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That is hilarious. It's nice you and Andy can comfort each other in eternal darkness. That's what brothers are for.

Tori said...

For some reason this didn't show up in my blog reader as a new post. I just popped over here because I missed you and was hoping that there might be something new in your construction project to notice and comment on. :) It's nice to read a new blog, though!!

Funny... or, sad. ? Well, I'm glad you filed under funny!

PS
I love when you comment on my blog! I think about you all the time and it's nice to know you're thinking about me (concrete proof... you just read what you're commenting on!!). ^_^

Kristin said...

How fun! I love finding stuff like that!

Stephanie said...

Can I get that in a frame :)